1.26.2014

Week in instagram #1



Hi guys! 

Today I thought I'd do an instagram post as I've been a little busy lately and I haven't had time to plan any blog posts (although I've got some good ones coming!) I say I've been busy but my insta doesn't even show that - just selfies haha. School is boring at the moment and we're just getting loads of homework. I've got my English presentation tomorrow which is going to be poo as I'm the least confident person ever. In other news, I went to go and see Devils Due the other day at the cinema and that can only mean one thing .. tango ice blasts!!! Yes they are the best thing about the cinema. I've also been enjoying lots of sweets and lots of Lana. I'm longing to be back at her concert and can't wait for her to be back on tour, I'm definitely going to see her! Cups of tea and Chelsea boots sum up this week (and winter) perfectly I think.

Sorry if this post is a little dodgy, I'm writing it on the blogger app which we all know is bloody awful!

My instagram is @livroses_ and I'd love it if you could give it a follow! Leave your usernames down below and ill be sure to check them out!

Thanks for reading, I hope you all had a good weekend!

Olivia 💃💃💃 (fave emoji of the week)
3 comments on "Week in instagram #1"
  1. I am in love with your hair, so pretty! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed right now that you're 16! So young :O
    I recently discovered your blog, and I have to say I really love it :)
    Look forward to keep reading great posts from you, love!
    x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos :)
    I like your blog so much.. following you! x
    HerNameIsTrina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X