2.05.2013

new earrings!

hey guys!

this is just a quick post to tell you all about my new earrings i picked up from primark the other day for just £1 (what a barg!) they are so cute and i love them.. i don't really get the chance to wear them much as most of the time im at school where most of the teachers don't even allow you to wear studs, but as soon as its the weekend i whack these bad boys out like there's no tomorrow!



so priddy! however, with the bargain price tag, also comes the not-good-quality-metal-that-leaves-your-earlobes-looking-a-funny-colour-when-you-take-them-out look! Anyone else get that? it's not just with primark earrings, it's with all makes that aren't real gold/silver.. sigh.

i love these nonetheless!

what have you been loving recently?

olivia

twitter  ●  instagram  ●  bloglovin
23 comments on "
new earrings!
"
  1. They look great! I always get the whole mouldy colour earlobes look.. I just make sure I put in some gold studs to sleep in!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!! Thanks for sharing. & Yeah I get the same reaction to inexpensive earrings. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and no problem!! and it's a pain!xo

      Delete
  3. Love them! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely!


    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so nice ! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! I love gold coloured jewelery... and a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I like it!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olivia, Love your blog!

    I've nominated you for the liebster award here:

    http://covershootbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! ive already done it though!xo

      Delete
  9. Hi lovely,

    Gorgeous earrings and only £1 :O shame that Primark earrings always make my ears itch or I'd go grab a pair =(

    I really like your blog and I'm following you on GFC now.
    Would really love it if you checked out my blog too! xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute earrings! I love a bargain but I agree with that horrible colour they make your ears go ha! How annoying.

    Nice blog - I am now following :)

    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love all the cross jewellery happening at the moment. Very cute earrings!

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X