10.28.2012

My Beauty/Fashion Inspirations

First of all, if you know me you will know that I LOVE Lana Del Rey, so she is a very big inspiration to me! (And I have just pre-ordered Born To Die: Paradise Edition which I am very excited for!) Lana Del Rey inspires me in both areas as I love her classic winged eyeliner and nude lip and I love her style, not only in her music videos, but also her casual day time looks.
Above is one of Lana's classic looks.
Above is one of the outfits that Lana is wearing that I wish I could pull off: crop top, mid rise jeans and flats.
Above is another one of Lana's casual outfits that I love. Ahh I just love her. Her hair is also AMAAAAZING!! Just look:
Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Enough said! Haha. I love her classic make up and style.
Her make up is always beautiful and glowy, the look I could only dream of.
Alexa Chung is also a fashion icon of mine. I love the way she puts clothes together, that I wouldn't have even thought of doing.
She pulls off denim on denim perfectly! Love it! I don't want to make this post too long so I shall leave it there! Who are your style and beauty inspirations?
(courtesy of google images)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X